26th IUPAC International Conference on Chemistry Education
icce 2021 postponed to 26-30 January 2021
Closing date for abstracts: 16 March 2020
Notice of acceptance by: 31 March 2020
The Organising Committee invites submission for workshops under the following categories:
- Curriculum and systems thinking in chemistry education
- Context and diversity in chemical education
- Teacher education, development and learning communities
- Teacher knowledge
- Practical work in chemistry
- Linking chemistry to industry
- Chemistry and the environment
- Modelling in the teaching of chemistry
All workshop applications are to be submitted online, (see link below)
Timing of workshops: 1.5 hours or 2 hours
Group sizes of (i) 10-25 pax (ii) 25-50 pax (iii) 51-100 will be considered.
Seating options: cinema or classroom only. Please note however seating arrangements are subject to venue availability and time required to re-set the venue if required.
Standard audio-visual equipment such a screen, a data projector and PA system will be provided.
Note: that there are no laboratory facilities available at the conference venue. You may however run a workshop using items which would not pose any health and safety hazards.
Dates and times of workshops will be confirmed following the review process and based on venue availability.
Please email email@example.com